Be sure to check out 360waves.net from your mobile device on the go. Everything works perfect on the go.

Welcome to How to get waves. You came to the right place for 360 waves help.

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sikwitit305

**official What Did You Wear Today Thread** 3rd Edition

6,668 posts in this topic

@kenx im fuckin with the baseball jersey swag bra. Need to cop me a few. Wassup with that watch tho what kind is that?

@kenx im fuckin with the baseball jersey swag bra. Need to cop me a few. Wassup with that watch tho what kind is that?

Appreciate it Game. Just a citizens watch I got off eBay.

Edited by kenxhundreds

@kenx ite good looks my brother

@crit gotdamn my nigga just killed em lol. tryna get like u bra. info on the shirt/crewneck? #swaggyshit

@dev 7ypcUYK.png u could do better. u in college nigga not highschool :fuckedup:

I need help I don't know what to wear with fire reds I'm always wearing cool greys does this look ok I'm wearing a northface jacket blue Levi's and fire reds

post-31061-0-01982600-1412983358_thumb.j

I need help I don't know what to wear with fire reds I'm always wearing cool greys does this look ok I'm wearing a northface jacket blue Levi's and fire reds

Simplicity is key. Can't really see the colors of the blues, but I'm guessing it doesn't match but it's a jacket so it doesn't really matter. Take a peek at some style forums and look at displays in the store and see how they're set up. It's all about keeping it simple and building the framework in your mind. Start with one thing and build on that. You feel like wearing cool greys? Put them on and build from. Find some colors that compliment that one piece of your wardrobe