Be sure to check out 360waves.net from your mobile device on the go. Everything works perfect on the go.

Welcome to How to get waves. You came to the right place for 360 waves help.

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

s1eepyboy

Official Pickup Thread

5,150 posts in this topic

Yall boys be pickin up some fire shit,I need to step my game up after lookin at this thread.

i remember trying 501's cuz everyone was talkin about em and they wouldnt fit over my boxers...517's is where its at

P1010238.jpg

P1010237.jpg

Creative Zen Vision W :PAv:

Oh yeah and heres a midget dressed up like Jacko dancing at 42nd street in Manhattan

P1010229.jpg

My name is Marshall and i dont understand the concept of the pick up thread.

LETS KEEP IT MOVING

Edited by SIK wit IT 305

Air Tech Challenges I had to get these, their on the same level as the infrareds to me. And I cant pass up a $20 discount. :yahoo:

1001741gm3.jpg

1001746uh5.jpg

DAMN!!!!!!!! what store, i havent seen em around here yet and dont wanna deal wit net rape prices

Air Tech Challenges I had to get these, their on the same level as the infrareds to me. And I cant pass up a $20 discount. :PAv:

1001741gm3.jpg

1001746uh5.jpg

FIRE!!!!!!!!!

Air Tech Challenges I had to get these, their on the same level as the infrareds to me. And I cant pass up a $20 discount. :PAv:

1001741gm3.jpg

1001746uh5.jpg

I dunno why people complain about these, they look just as good as the OGs. Nice pick up.

DAMN!!!!!!!! what store, i havent seen em around here yet and dont wanna deal wit net rape prices

I got mine from finishline (dont u work there?) the funny thing is I was in the store for about a good 5 min and didnt see them on display so I had to ask one of the employees for them and they went to the back and got em for me. So more than likely you gotta ask the employees that work at the store about them.

aint that a bitch, and not all locations carry the same stuff

pippen.jpg

pippen2.jpg

air more tempos pippens

military.jpg

croc.jpg

jo.jpg

some stuff that i bought .. waiting for the rest to come in

Edited by Hooden

haha five minutes after i sent in my last post the fed ex man came.. well here is more stuff.. more to come::::::

2.jpg

1.jpg

umm.jpg

01.jpg

0.jpg

3.jpg

00.jpg

.. alright thats all for now..

those pippen where my FIRST favorite shoe back in 4th grade.