Be sure to check out 360waves.net from your mobile device on the go. Everything works perfect on the go.

Welcome to How to get waves. You came to the right place for 360 waves help.

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

s1eepyboy

Official Pickup Thread

5,160 posts in this topic
im startin to see why niggaz collect shoes cuz when i opened this pair of air forces, i heard heaven open up and angels started singin lol. but on da real here go my new 07 players edition AF1's

Marquaispics07037.jpg

Marquaispics07036.jpg

Marquaispics07035.jpg

I like the black ones better

Photo_0170.jpg

Photo_0171.jpg

copped these on release night from finishline.com...sent me the wrong size so i sent em back...then they sent me the white and blue 5's....sent em back and they just got it right today,almost 2 months later, and they put a 75$ gift card in the box...ill let it go for 50$ cuz i aint fuckin with them no more

untitled-1.jpg

i bought those black and white 1's 2 weeks ago i just copped the white and silver ones last week i need to go buy a jacket though if any of yall find a hot silver and white jacket tell me propz to this section

100_0246Medium.jpg

Best Buy-$149

Best Buy with employee discount-probly round $70

EBAY-$50 shipped...gotta love ebay

Jabra x10 bluetooth

Edited by SIK wit IT 305

Milli Vanilli SBs. I like the color, and they were retail priced, so I copped.

100_0245Medium.jpg

100_0242Medium.jpg

100_0240Medium.jpg

nice pickups, iono, i liked the millis at first, but then it was jus uggghh, but they nice

Yerrrr just copped deez air forces currently lookin fo fukin sumthing to rock it wit just need da shirt n im good....

picture13da9.jpg

picture14zt8.jpg

picture15rl9.jpg

picture16lp9.jpg

picture17le1.jpg

Edited by //*El Plaga*\\

Just sum LRG jeans

nur012.jpg

Ayo, Plaga... how's the quality on those Amare joints? I'm thinking of getting those as soon as i find some clothes to rock with it...

what u think

*I THINK YOUR FUCKING LAME*

ONLY POST PICS OF YOUR OWN GEAR!!! Or your post will get deleted like this idiot. Why would you spend your time posting pics of shit you dont own you dumbass.

Edited by SIK wit IT 305

the above=no

vanillis=ok

air forces=nice style

aj32.jpg

aj34.jpg

aj31.jpg

aj3.jpg

301 you are like one of the freshest niggas i seen no homo how do you make your money???

the above=no

vanillis=ok

air forces=nice style

lol, u shouldnt post in here if it aint pickups'

and SMH what are "vanillis".. u sound like a FAKE HYPBEAST, ROFL

unlike most of u niggas i rock jordans cuz i love em', not cuz my favorite rapper rap about em, last time i had a pair of 3's was in the 5/6th grade when the cool blue's dropped so i been waiting a WHILE.

^^^ no lie, those have to be in the top 10 of my favorite shoes. brown is my favorite color way and those are extra clean.

mochas= ill pick up